Earphones are now an important part of our everyday lives. You just let yourself go of the music with the earphone if you want to hide from or avoid the noise around you. We have created a short list of true wireless earphones below.
Table of Contents
Apple AirPods with Wireless Charging Case
- With the wireless charging bag, charge your AirPods instantly and comfortably. Just place the case on a Qi-compatible load mat and allow it to load.
- In addition to the Wireless Charging Bag, the new AirPod offer the reimagined wireless headphone experience. Only take it out of the case and you should have your iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad or Laptop ready to go.
- AirPods works like magic after a quick one-tap set-up. You are on and linked automatically. When you’re in your ears and stop as you pull it out, even AirPods will sound.
I have been using Apple Air Pods for over 6 months now, and i can just say the sound is truly amazing. I have been an apple fan from quite a long time but i have used only wired earphones previously. I normally use it for 4-5 hrs a day and it usually lasts me over 3-4 days with just single case charge. Pods runs out of battery after 5 hours of continuous use. It’s very easy to connect once you have paired with your iPhone.
Only drawback i found as its doesn’t have noise cancellation and you can hear voice if you are listening at higher volume. But AApple AirPods Pro solves this issue.
boAt Airdopes 311v2 True Wireless Earbuds (Bluetooth V5.0)
Realme Buds Air Bluetooth Headset with Mic
- The all-new realme Buds Air provides a completely wireless, cable-free experience, giving you real music freedom. The unique R1 chip with Bluetooth 5.0 enables instant and secure communication between earbuds and phone, improved battery life, and easy smart controls to bring the true wireless experience to the next level.
- The realme Buds Air can be paired with a quick button click, and when you open the case cover, the realme Buds Air immediately recognizes and connects to your phone, giving you a seamless music experience.
Skullcandy Sesh True Wireless Earbuds
- It’s quick for Sesh to really go wireless. There is no need to hold back with all your favorite apps, the price as tiny as your buds, and our fearless usability pledge.
- Our smallest, lightest wireless earbuds hold a punch of modern tech. Each bud has a single button to do anything you’re used to, sounding great.